Saturday, August 11, 2007

Uncommon Vulcain Skeletonised Watch



Fine vintage skeletonised Vulcain from the late 1960s/early 1970s with MSR mechanical movement. 35mm(w/o crown) with polished chrome case.

Original skeletonised front and back provides view of manual wind movement.The DIAL is fully skeletonised and signed Vulcain. Watch running well. Serviced in 2006.

There are two very small areas of brassing on the bezel that cannot be seen with the naked eye.

These models rarely surface

Price USD 350.00

SOLD

3 comments:

Jerry Bollfrass said...

I am so glad that I have found you. I have been looking on line for a long time for someone who knows something about an open face and open back watch. I had one, now sure it was Vulcain, but lost it in a robbery. I want to replace it very bad. Do you think tht is possible? I thought the one i had was a wittnauer, non automatic...Let me know if you can help me find another. Thanks Jerry Bollfrass

Unknown said...

my watch is just like yours but gold do you know moraless the price?

Unknown said...

I have my grandfathers , but no band , winding dail and cracked front glass with sum rust inside . It's gold with plaque 30 with a emblem of somekind stamped on the edge where the band would go. What's the value?
s.church73@gmail.com