Saturday, August 11, 2007

Watches For Sale

As a collector I have acquired examples of watches over many years that took my fancy for one reason or another. I do not buy to on-sell watches. From time to time my collecting ‘bent’ changes. These days I have narrowed my collection into two streams, one of which is Omega Constellations and the other is of the 'Big Five'. Naturally, I am not off-loading any of my treasured Constellations, as, after twenty-odd years of collecting them, it would be a prospect too shocking to contemplate.

If you are interested in any of the watches please email me. Also feel free to contact me for additional information at mondodec@tpg.com.au.

Pictures of casebacks and movements are available on request.

Shipping from Australia is secure and reliable. All watches will be securely packed and shipped registered airmail unless otherwise requested. Fedex is also an option. Customs declarations will be styled in a fashion that protects the contents of the parcel.

As in any distance transaction, the bona-fides of the parties to the transaction are important. I will require proof of address, and I will give it; I will require evidence of integrity, and I will reciprocate. I will not ship to Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand or the former Eastern Europe, and I am loath to ship to Italy using postal services.

Click on the pictures for large scans of the watches.

7 comments:

whatsoever.hk said...

Have ever heard of a vintage brand named as "Marfis"? It claimed to be "Swiss Made". However, I have no luck in getting any information about it.

http://whatsoever.hk

Unknown said...

i have an old certina wach,lady tipe,gold and want to know his value

Rohun said...

I have an oris that belonged to my grandfather...i think its cal.392 and has the 'incabloc'...it also sports a stainless steel bracelet...however i can't seem to get any info on it?...it has a deep purple face with gold pointers for dials...

Angelica Santana said...

My mother has a 1957 18k gold universal geneve watch in excellent contitions. This was a limited edition watch made to commemorate the sputnik lounge and so the era or artificial satellites

Auntie Elaine said...

I inherited from my Grandmother, an Roemer Swiss Watch on back is the name of Brevete and two sets of numbers 215999 and 180459. It also says impermeable fond acier inoxydable, the face of the watch is a 2 tone silver and gold color it has a little circle for the second hand. and it says Roemer shock absorber and Swiss. I would like to know where to get any info on this, if you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Audemars Piguet Watch said...

We are also looking to purchase Sell Audemars Piguet watch, models such as Sell audemars piguet, Royal Oak, Audemars Piguet Millenary, Audemars Piguet Danea, Audemars Piguet Deva Ladies or other popular models. We are interested in all Sell Audemars Piguet. Sell audemars piguet offshore

Anonymous said...

I have a Cortebert watch. The markings on the back are Lunette
Plaque OR L20
Fond Acier
Inoxydable
7308.

I inherited the watch from a friend who inherited it from her mother. Can you tell me if it is valuable?

Suzanne 1255